Christy M. Howley Connois is a member of the firm known as Bowman & Howley. She has a general civil and criminal practice, specializing in the areas of family law, including divorce, custody, child support, property partition, adoption and related matters. She also has extensive experience and practices in the areas of personal injury, successions including wills and estates, insurance law, and both felony and misdemeanor criminal representation. She has both individual and small business clients.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association’s House of Delegates
- Member of the Louisiana State Bar Association’s Committee on the Profession
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- Volunteers of America of Southeast Louisiana – Chair-elect of the Board of Directors
- Golfstar Classic – Co-Chair – Annual event at TPC in Avondale, Louisiana, which benefits Volunteers of America’s Adoption and Maternity Program.
- Cub Scouts – Unit Leader and Volunteer, Pack 394
- St. Rosalie Catholic Church – Parishioner and Member of The St. Rosalie Italian Festival Fair Committee and Chair of the Advertising Committee
- Professionalism for the Louisiana State Bar Association – First & Third year law student programs at Loyola and Tulane Law Schools
- Jefferson Life magazine – Best Attorney in Jefferson Parish, 2010 (tie for first place)
- SuperLawyers, 2011 – Top family law attorneys in Louisiana
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys – Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in the State of Louisiana, 2015